The Mission Resource Development department of the ABCUSA Office of the General Secretary seeks to create and sustain a climate, environment, and practice of joyful and increased giving to the American Baptist family and the Office of the General Secretary. We work with others within ABCUSA and across our denomination to ensure that:
- your designated mission giving sent through your local church or through ABCUSA’s online giving platforms gets to the various mission organizations, partners, and ministry project according to your directions.
- you are aware of the four special ABC annual offerings that support the efforts of the American Baptist Home Mission Societies & Regional Ministries (America for Christ offering) , World Relief Committee (One Great Hour of Sharing offering), International Ministries (World Mission Offering) and MMBB Financial Services (Retired Ministers and Missionaries Offering) and know where to find promotional materials during the designated appeal window.
- your church is informed how their participation in United Mission funds ministries that have impact throughout the American Baptist family and beyond.
- you have opportunities to support initiatives you are passionate about through Targeted Giving to the Office of the General Secretary.
- you are, as needed, connected to the appropriate persons in our partner ABC organizations who can further help you with your designated giving plans.
Contact Mission Resource Development if you have any questions after getting acquainted with the materials in this section.