VALLEY FORGE, PA (2/22/22)—Join us for a Generosity Project webinar on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. Register here.
Are you wondering what the future will hold for your church going forward? Margaret Marcuson has been a pastor who has faced some tough financial years in the local church. She knows what it’s like to wonder how this year will turn out financially.
Learn how you can:
- Become more thoughtful about the financial challenges you and your church face at this time;
- See money–and your own leadership in this area–from a different perspective;
- Bring more calm and creativity to the ongoing financial impact of the pandemic;
- Focus on yourself and what you can impact directly rather than worrying about what others might do;
- Reduce your overall stress about the financial future of your congregation;
- Step into the need to ask for money—and think creatively—in a time of uncertainty;
- And perhaps even enjoy the work of encouraging generosity at this time.
Margaret Marcuson offers a way pastors can bring their best to their work without giving it all away, so they can have a greater impact and find more satisfaction. Margaret speaks and writes on church leadership and works with leaders around the U.S. and Canada as a teacher and coach. Margaret is the author of Leaders who Last and Money and Your Ministry. An American Baptist minister, Margaret was the pastor of the First Baptist Church of Gardner, Massachusetts, for 13 years. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
This webinar is offered through The Generosity Project, a ministry of the ABCUSA Office of the General Secretary.
Click here to register for this free webinar.
To learn more about The Generosity and how you and your congregation can join a future cohort, click HERE.
American Baptist Churches USA is one of the most diverse Christian denominations today, with approximately 5,000 congregations comprised of 1.3 million members, across the United States and Puerto Rico, all engaged in God’s mission around the world.