Are you wondering what the pandemic will mean financially for your church going forward?
Margaret Marcuson has been a pastor who has faced some dicey years in the local church (though not as dicey as a pandemic year). She knows what it’s like to wonder how this year–and even this month–will turn out financially. Learn how you can:
- Become more thoughtful about the financial challenges you and your church face at this time
- See money–and your own leadership in this area–from a different perspective
- Bring more calm and creativity to the ongoing financial impact of the pandemic
- Focus on yourself and what you can impact directly rather than worrying about what others might do
- Reduce your overall stress about the financial future of your congregation
- Step into the need to ask for money in a time of uncertainty
And perhaps even enjoy the work of stewardship at this time.
Presenter: Rev. Margaret Marcuson
Marcuson helps clergy and churches do their work without wearing out or burning out. She speaks and writes on leadership and church finance, and works with church leaders as a consultant and coach. Margaret is the author of Leaders who Last: Sustaining Yourself and Your Ministry and Money and Your Ministry. An American Baptist minister, Margaret was the pastor of the First Baptist Church of Gardner, Massachusetts, for 13 years. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
To register for this free webinar
Thursday, July 15, 2021 1:00 pm — 2:30 pm EDT.
This webinar is offered through The Generosity Project, ABCUSA Office of the General Secretary. To register for this free webinar, click HERE.
To learn more about The Generosity and how you and your congregation can join a future cohort, click HERE.