The Call Retreat videos and photos feature:
- Shaped by Creation – Kim Kushner Dominguez, IM Missionary
- Shaped by Commitment – Rev. Dr. Alistair Brown, President, Northern Seminary, Lombard, IL
- Shaped by Community – Rev. Dr. Leslie Braxton, Senior Pastor, New Beginnings Christian Fellowship, Renton, WA
- Ruth Clark, President, American Baptist Churches, USA
- Rev. Marilyn Turner, Associate Executive Director, American Baptist Home Mission Societies
- Rev. Dr. Ken Fong, Pastor, Evergreen Baptist Church, Los Angeles, CA
- Rev. Glynis LaBarre, American Baptist Home Mission Societies
- Bible Studies 1 and 2: Dr. A.K. Lama, General Secretary, Council of Baptist Churches North East India
The Call Globally videos and photos feature:
- Debbie and Keith Myers, endorsed IM Missionaries to Mexico
- Dagoberto and Dilia Zelaya, endorsed IM Missionaries to Honduras
- Emerson and Ivy Wu, endorsed IM Development Workers to Macau, China
- Bible Studies 1, 2 and 3: Rev. Dr. Ken Fong, Pastor, Evergreen Baptist Church, Los Angeles, CA (A Study Guide is in development and will be available soon.)
- Evening Programs 1, 2, and 3
The 2012 World Mission Conference was held at the Green Lake Conference Center in Green Lake, Wisconsin May 18 – 25 and kicked off IM’s 200th anniversary.
“The 2012 theme, Hear the Call, recognizes that everyone is called by God to serve Him. We will joyously celebrate our Lord and our call and go home energized for mission in our local churches, communities and in the world,” summarized Dr. Reid Trulson, IM executive director, prior to the conference.
More than 30 IM missionaries were on hand to lead workshops and talk one-on-one with participants. In addition, a diverse, talented group of global and national Christian leaders led various educational sessions, Bible studies and worship services.
American Baptist International Ministries (IM) was organized in 1814 as the first Baptist international mission agency in America. It began its pioneer mission work in Burma and today works in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas serving more than 1,800 long-term and short-term missionaries. Its central mission is to help people come to faith in Jesus, grow in their relationship with God, and change their worlds through the power of the Spirit. It works with respected partners in over 70 countries in ministries that meet human need.
American Baptist Churches USA is one of the most diverse Christian denominations today, with 5,500 local congregations comprised of 1.3 million members, across the United States and Puerto Rico, all engaged in God’s mission around the world.